Since 2012 Estonian School of Hotel and Tourism Management EHTE is offering a 3-year Hospitality Management Diploma course in English. The first year course starts on the 1st of October 2013.
• First-year students will acquire food and beverage related knowledge and skills.
• In the second year the main aim will be to acquire skills and knowledge related to housekeeping and front office departments of an accommodation establishment.
• In the final, third year the students will focus on economics, management and marketing topics. There will be a practical placement and a term paper during each year of the studies.
The tuition fee for the first study year 2013/2014 is 4000 EUR for non-EU students and 2900 EUR for EU students.
International students who are applying for admission to EHTE are required to submit the following documents:
1. Completed application form click HERE
2. Notarized/certified copy of a high school diploma and grade transcript translated into English (the certificates of education issued abroad will be recognized by EHTE on the basis of the assessment and opinions of the Estonian Academic Recognition Information Centre)
3. Copy of passport or other identification document with photo
4. Internationally recognized English language test*:
IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
In certain cases a face to face interview or a skype interview is enough to test the knowledge of the English language.
5. Application fee payment receipt for 80 EUR
*Not relevant, if applicant has graduated in USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or graduated an English-language curriculum in the EU/EEA state.
1. Prospective student must be able to use a personal computer. The computer can also be rented from the school.
2. Students can use computers in the EHTE computer lab, a student room and library. EHTE Campus has free wireless internet connection. The computers provided by the school are equipped with the official operating system and software - such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
3. Estonian School of Hotel and Tourism Management Campus cafeteria provides besides lunch also breakfast and dinner upon request and the relevant all-inclusive package can be arranged for a reasonable price.
4. Estonian School of Hotel and Tourism Management Campus does not have student dormitory facilities, but we assist our international students in arranging accommodation for them.
Get your higher education degree in Estonia! Apply here